Chocolate Tasting for RedHat on June the 8th 2021, Strana 2
Dear fellow chocolate connoisseurs,
it was my pleasure to accompany you on our sensory journey.
Bellow is the list of the chocolate samples, some other treats mentioned during the tasting and also tips for pairing chocolate with wine and spirites I promised to send you.
If you ever felt tempted to buy something in our little shop cokobanka.cz, then you are welcome! You can use 5% discount code: REDHAT The code will never expire ;) We will also be translating the whole content of e-shop into English soon to make it easier for you to order. It should be ready for Christmas season.
List of the samples enjoyed
5) Unroasted Criollo Cocoa Beans, Madagascar, Ambolikapiki plantation
9) Michel Cluizel Grand Lait 45% Caramel Sale
Milk chocolate 45% with salted butter caramel
10) Praline chocolate heart Michel Cluizel
Praline filled milk chocolate
13) Chocolate bar Michel Cluizel "Mon truc a moi"
45% milk chocolate with crunchy cocoa nibs, toasted almonds and hazelnuts, and a finish of fleur de sel
15) Bonbon Michel Cluizel with Cointreau Liquor
Cointreau is made from oranges
16) Bonbon Michel Cluizel with Calvados
Calvados is made from apples
17) Francois Pralus Carre de Cafe Noir
Espresso coffee bar
18) Francois Pralus Carre de Cafe Lait
Capucino coffee bar
Some other treats mentioned during the tasting
1) Bonnat Lait Grand Crus Surabaya 65%
Dark milk chocolate 65%, Indonesia, Surabaya region
2) Michel Cluizel Praline 78%
Praliné cream - what Nutella should have taste like :)
Tips for paring chocolate with wine and spirits
- white wines with fruity notes and higher sugar content. Suggested varieties: Pinot Gris, Muscat, Irsai Oliver, Red Tramin, Pálava...
- red wines: rich with a distinctive bouquet: Malbec, Merlot...
- Fortified wines: Porto, Madeira...
- caribbean sugar cane rums
Will be happy to see you again! ;)
+420 774 335 118
PS: bellow you can find all the treats mentioned above